RACING takes place at Chepstow today and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
What time does racing start at Chepstow?
The first race is at 2.15pm.
There are seven races on the card and the last race is due off at 6.05pm.
What TV channel is Chepstow on?
You can watch the racing at Chepstow on At The Races.
Attheraces is on Sky channel 415, Virgin channel 534, and UPC in Ireland on channel 418.
How to claim your FREE £30 horse racing bet
2 Bet £10 or more on horse racing
3 Sun Bets will stick a £30 bet in your account
What is the going at the racecourse?
The going is currently Heavy.
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Left-handed undulating course of 2m, 11 fences to a circuit and a 250yd run-in.
- Favourites: (2013-18): 375 have won out of 1,163 races (32.2%). At the previous corresponding meetings, 13 have won out of 48 races (27.1%).
- Leading trainers (2013-18): E Williams 32-192, P Hobbs 30-154, D Pipe 18-110, Miss V Williams 18-118, C Tizzard 14-161, T Vaughan 12-151, M Sheppard 10-71.
- Leading jockeys (2013-18): S Sheppard 9-46, James Best 9-113, Jamie Moore 8-68, C Ring 6-60, R Williams 6-68, J M Davies 5-67, M G Nolan 4-38, K Woods 3-24.
- D Pipe won the 3.30 in 2011 and 2012.
- Longest traveller: Gustav (2.50) trained by Miss Z Davison, East Grinstead, round trip of 294 miles.
- First run since wind op: Ilovemints (3.30), Allchilledout (5.35), The Boss’s Dream (5.35), Waldorf Salad (5.35).
- Best for favourites: 4 favourites have won the 3.30 at Chepstow in the last 10 years.
Templegate’s tips for today’s meeting at Chepstow:
- 2.15 Heluvagood
- 2.50 Modeligo
- 3.30 Shivermetimbers
- 4.05 Kimberlite Candy
- 4.40 Delface
- 5.35 Renard
- 6.05 Golden Sovereign
Today’s Chepstow racecards and results:
Templegate’s tips for Aintree
1.45 Aintree – Red Indian: ‘Decent handicap form in the book and is ready for this step up in trip’ (add to your betslip)
2.25 Aintree – On The Blind Side: ‘Conditions and the trip look ideal and he’s a fresh horse’ (add to your betslip)
3.00 Aintree – Petit Mouchoir: ‘Hard to see past Henry de Bromhead’s chaser’ (add to your betslip)
3.40 Aintree – Thomas Patrick: ‘Can keep trainer Tom Lacey’s hot streak going’ (add to your betslip)
4.20 Aintree – Sam Spinner: ‘Today’s track suits him better and the ground has come right’ (add to your betslip)
5.15 Aintree – Seeyouatmidnight: ‘Always had plenty of class and stamina is no problem’ (add to your betslip)
6.20 Aintree – William Of Orange: ‘Now his wind issues are sorted he can improve again’ (add to your betslip)