Henry ‘Double H’ Hardwicke brings you the betting preview for the 2018 finale of darts in the PDC World Darts Championship, joined by Racing Post’s Steve ‘The Penetrator’ Palmer, Steve ‘Master Of Darts’ Davies and Paddy Power’s ‘Dangerous’ Damien Fitzgerald.
On The Show:
– Michael van Gerwen is the favourite to win the World Darts Championship although our panel aren’t comfortable with backing ‘Mighty Mike’ … find out who the team like instead.
– We look at the betting across the first and second round of fixtures with the possibility of a few upsets on the cards according to the team, do you agree with our panel?
– Does anyone have an easy route to the final? Our panel look for any possible traps laying in wake for some of the top seeds.
– With the route to the final already being paved out, the team look at potential semi final match ups and like the prices of a few of them…
– Plus, Steve Palmer’s sent in some darts-themed jingles to go with the #ThisWillNotBeBeaten, have we broke ‘The Penetrator’? And of course, the panel give their tournament NAPS…
Steve ‘The Penetrator’ Palmer: Michael Smith to reach the Final at 5/1
Henry ‘Double H’ Hardwicke: Steve West EW at 150/1
Steve ‘Master Of Darts’ Davies: First Time Winner at 6/4
‘Dangerous’ Damien Fitzgerald: Mensur Suljovic EW at 16/1
All prices can be found at www.paddypower.com/darts
Subscribe on YouTube: