Bruce Millington, Mark Langdon, Dan Childs and Paddy Power’s Jason Murphy on England’s win over Sweden, and a look ahead to the World Cup Semi Finals.
On the show:
– The team have picked an enhanced special for both games: You can get:
France v Belgium: France & BTTS
England v Croatia: Stones or Maguire to score
40/1 with Paddy Power – click here to bet:
– England have moved to second favourites to win the World Cup, but is there any value left in their price?
– Harry Kane has all but sealed the Golden Boot, but there are still plenty of contenders for the Golden Ball – Mark Langdon tipped Kylian Mbappe at 40s before the tournament so he’s hoping for Les Bleus to progress.
– France v Belgium is the first semi final – while they excelled in their win over Brazil, have Roberto Martinez’s men peaked too soon?
– England look too short from a betting perspective, so there’s value in the draw. Can Harry Kane get the last laugh in his war of words over Dejan Lovren?
– Meanwhile there is plenty of value in the England defence for first goal – will Maguire, Stones or Trippier keep threatening from set pieces?
Producer: Adam Williams
Subscribe on YouTube: