RACING takes place at Uttoxeter today and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
What time does racing start at Uttoxeter?
The first race is at 1.55pm.
There are seven races on the card and the last race is due off at 5.25pm.
What TV channel is Uttoxeter on?
You can watch the racing at Uttoxeter on At The Races.
Attheraces is on Sky channel 415, Virgin channel 534, and UPC in Ireland on channel 418.
What is the going at the racecourse?
The going is currently Heavy.
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Left-handed, undulating track of 1m 2f, with 8 fences to a circuit, 170yd run-in.
- Favourites: (2013-18): 335 have won out of 922 races (36.3%). At the previous corresponding meetings, 7 have won out of 28 races (25.0%).
- Trainers with best record in last 14 days: T Symonds 3 from 5; Henry Oliver 2 from 6; Mrs L Wadham 2 from 7; B J Llewellyn 1 from 4.
- Jockeys with best record in last 14 days: H Teal 2 wins from 6; B Poste 2 wins from 7; N Fehily 5 wins from 19 rides.
- Leading track trainers (2013-18): Jonjo O’Neill 36-282, C Longsdon 28-123, N Twiston-Davies 26-156, D Pipe 24-142, P Hobbs 21-110, T Vaughan 19-159.
- Leading track jockeys (2013-18): A Coleman 35-192, N Fehily 33-126, T Scudamore 29-177, T J O’Brien 14-134, B Poste 11-101, A Wedge 10-93.
- Longest traveller: Rosy World (5.25) trained by Miss S Smith, Lewes, round trip of 382 miles.
- First run since wind op: Lookforarainbow (2.30).
Templegate’s tips for today’s meeting at Uttoxeter:
- 1.55 Flanagans Field
- 2.30 Secret Legacy
- 3.05 Sackett
- 3.40 Town Parks
- 4.15 Arden Denis
- 4.50 Lunar Flow
- 5.25 Dunstall Dolly
Today’s Uttoxeter racecards and results:
Templegate’s TV tips
1.50 Kelso – Hills Of Dubai: ‘Likes testing ground and looks ready for this trip’ (add to your betslip)
2.05 Kempton – Jumira Bridge: ‘Has the potential to have improved over the winter’ (add to your betslip)
2.25 Kelso – Taxmeifyoucan: ‘Plenty to like about his course and distance win’ (add to your betslip)
2.40 Kempton – Raven’s Lady: ‘She thrives over this distance’ (add to your betslip)
3.00 Kelso – Wild West Wind: ‘I’m convinced he has a race like this in him’ (add to your betslip)
3.15 Kempton – La Figlia: ‘Could hardly be better bred and looks up to this’ (add to your betslip)
3.35 Kelso – Lastbutnotleast: ‘Had a nice break and should relish being back over hurdles’ (add to your betslip)