RACING takes place at Lingfield today and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
What time does racing start at Lingfield?
The first race is at 12.00pm.
There are seven races on the card and the last race is due off at 3.30pm.
What TV channel is Lingfield on?
You can watch the racing at Lingfield on At The Races.
Attheraces is on Sky channel 415, Virgin channel 534, and UPC in Ireland on channel 418.
What is the going at the racecourse?
The all-weather Polytrack is rated as Standard.
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Polytrack all-weather course, running inside turf track, left-handed and 1m 2f round. The turf course is left-handed and undulating. It is just over 1m4f round with a 3f run-in.
- Favourites: (2012-17): 1,254 have won out of 3,568 races (35.1%). At the previous corresponding meetings, 11 have won out of 48 races (22.9%).
- Leading trainers (2012-17): P Evans 81-551, M Johnston 66-420, G L Moore 60-523, J Gosden 55-285, D M Simcock 49-257, J Osborne 39-292.
- Leading jockeys (2012-17): A Kirby 187-936, L Morris 150-1151, S W Kelly 67-591, L Keniry 62-647, R Havlin 48-501, K Fox 31-260, M Dwyer 29-270.
- Longest travellers: Winged Spur (12.00) & Abareeq (2.55) trained by M Johnston, Middleham, round trip of 540 miles.
Templegate’s tips for today’s meeting at Lingfield:
- 12.00 Now Say Yes
- 12.35 Singyoursong
- 1.10 Yogi’s Girl
- 1.45 Utmost
- 2.20 Mr Pocket
- 2.55 Ming Dynasty
- 3.30 Iley Boy
Today’s Lingfield racecards and results:
Templegate’s TV tips
1.50 Ascot – Pougne Bobbi: ‘Soft ground suits him well and the drop to 2m2f shouldn’t harm his chance’ (add to your betslip)
2.10 Haydock – Limited Reserve: ‘This looks an easier race than his last victory and I expect him to win’ (add to your betslip)
2.25 Ascot – Unowhatimeanharry: ‘Suffered a shock defeat last time but I’m expecting him to get back on track’ (add to your betslip)
2.45 Haydock – Catamaran Du Seuil: ‘If his jumping stands up then he must have a big chance here’ (add to your betslip)
3.00 Ascot – Singlefarmpayment: ‘Has good form and the likely strong pace will only help him here’ (add to your betslip)
3.35 Ascot – Elgin: ‘Plenty to like about this progressive hurdler and he was impressive in the Greatwood last time’ (add to your betslip)