RACING takes place at Hexham today and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
What time does racing start at Hexham?
The first race is at 2.20pm.
There are six races on the card and the last race is due off at 4.55pm.
What TV channel is Hexham on?
You can watch the racing at Hexham on At The Races.
Attheraces is on Sky channel 415, Virgin channel 534, and UPC in Ireland on channel 418.
What is the going at the racecourse?
The going is currently Heavy.
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Left-handed stiff track of 1m 4f with 10 easy fences to a circuit and a 1f run-in.
- Leading trainers with runners (2013-18): Miss L Russell 41-245, M Hammond 16-127, D McCain 15-112, V Thompson 12-104. This season: M Hammond 6, Miss L Russell 5, H Hogarth 3.
- Top jockeys with rides (2013-18): B Hughes 39-230, H Brooke 17-174, T Dowson 16-110, J Hamilton 15-101. This season: J Hamilton 8, H Brooke 7, T Dowson 6.
- Longest traveller: Sounds Of Italy (4.25). Round trip of 564 miles.
- Trainerfax: P Stafford won the 4.25 in 2014 and 2016.
Templegate’s tips for today’s meeting at Hexham:
- 2.20 Piri Massini
- 2.50 Pc Dixon
- 3.20 Orioninverness
- 3.55 Dedigout
- 4.25 Hattons Hill
- 4.55 Dollys Destination
Today’s Hexham racecards and results:
NAP 2.10 Hereford – Shroughmore Lass: ‘Beat Llantara on the same terms at Chepstow and the return to today’s trip on testing ground should be ideal’ (add to your betslip)
NEXT BEST 2.30 Southwell – Achille: ‘Ran his best race since arriving from France last time and his trainer Venetia Williams is back in form’ (add to your betslip)
TREBLE 3.10 Hereford – Vieux Lille: ‘Nicely weighted on his old hurdles form and first time blinkers could spark some life back into him’ (add to your betslip)