RACING takes place at Kempton today and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
What time does racing start at Kempton?
The first race is at 1.30pm.
There are seven races on the card and the last race is due off at 5.00pm.
What TV channel is Kempton on?
You can watch the racing at Kempton on Racing UK.
Racing UK is on Sky channel 432, Virgin channel 536, and UPC in Ireland on channel 411.
ITV4 will broadcast the 2.05, 2.40 and 3.15.
What is the going at the racecourse?
The all-weather Polytrack is rated as Standard.
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Right-handed, all-weather Polytrack. There are two oval tracks; the outer is 1m2f, inner is 1m (1m2f & 5f races only).
- Favourites: (2013-18): 1,071 have won out of 3,169 races (33.8%). At the previous corresponding meetings, 21 have won out of 71 races (29.6%).
- Trainers with best record in last 14 days: C Appleby 7 from 16; R Hannon 7 wins from 25 runners; C Wallis 3 from 12; R Hughes 4 from 17.
- Jockeys with best record in last 14 days: James Doyle 8 wins from 20; W Buick 3 wins from 10; C Bishop 4 wins from 16.
- Leading track trainers (2013-18): C Appleby 72-266, J Gosden 70-327, R Hannon 61-523, J Fanshawe 60-312, M Botti 44-356, R Varian 41-210.
- Leading track jockeys (2013-18): J Crowley 114-805, L Morris 100-1050, James Doyle 79-356, W Buick 68-288, O Murphy 58-436, L Keniry 53-714.
- R Hannon won the 4.25 in 2015 and 2017.
- Longest traveller: Crown Vallary (3.50) trained by K Burke, Leyburn, round trip of 490 miles.
- Best for favourites: 5 favourites have won the 3.15 at Kempton in the last 10 years.
Templegate’s tips for today’s meeting at Kempton:
- 1.30 Lihou
- 2.05 Jumira Bridge
- 2.40 Raven’s Lady
- 3.15 La Figlia (nap)
- 3.50 Crown Vallary
- 4.25 Kings Shield
- 5.00 Curbyourenthusiasm
Today’s Kempton racecards and results:
Templegate’s TV tips
1.50 Kelso – Hills Of Dubai: ‘Likes testing ground and looks ready for this trip’ (add to your betslip)
2.05 Kempton – Jumira Bridge: ‘Has the potential to have improved over the winter’ (add to your betslip)
2.25 Kelso – Taxmeifyoucan: ‘Plenty to like about his course and distance win’ (add to your betslip)
2.40 Kempton – Raven’s Lady: ‘She thrives over this distance’ (add to your betslip)
3.00 Kelso – Wild West Wind: ‘I’m convinced he has a race like this in him’ (add to your betslip)
3.15 Kempton – La Figlia: ‘Could hardly be better bred and looks up to this’ (add to your betslip)
3.35 Kelso – Lastbutnotleast: ‘Had a nice break and should relish being back over hurdles’ (add to your betslip)