RACING takes place at Haydock today and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
What time does racing start at Haydock?
The first race is at 11.50am.
There are seven races on the card and the last race is due off at 3.20pm.
What TV channel is Haydock on?
You can watch the racing at Haydock on Racing UK.
Racing UK is on Sky channel 432, Virgin channel 536, and UPC in Ireland on channel 411.
ITV4 will also show the 2.10 and 2.45.
What is the going at the racecourse?
The going is currently Heavy.
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Left-handed, flat track of 1m 5f, with 9 fences to a circuit and a 2f run-in.
- Favourites: (2012-17): 340 have won out of 1,160 races (29.3%). At the previous corresponding meetings, 14 have won out of 47 races (29.8%).
- Leading trainers (2012-17): D McCain 18-111, N Twiston-Davies 17-96, Miss V Williams 14-93, D Pipe 13-76, Mrs S Smith 13-113, P Hobbs 9-74.
- Leading jockeys (2012-17): R Johnson 11-59, P Brennan 9-41, D Cook 8-55, T Scudamore 7-54, H Skelton 6-44, W Kennedy 5-35, H Cobden 3-19.
- Longest travellers: Eamon An Cnoic (1.35) & Broadway Buffalo (2.45) trained by D Pipe, Wellington, round trip of 418 miles.
Templegate’s tips for today’s meeting at Haydock:
- 11.50 Isaacstown Lad
- 12.25 Born Survivor
- 1.00 Cap Soleil
- 1.35 Eamon An Cnoic
- 2.10 Limited Reserve (nb)
- 2.45 Catamaran Du Seuil
- 3.20 Cap Du Nord
Today’s Haydock racecards and results:
Templegate’s TV tips
1.50 Ascot – Pougne Bobbi: ‘Soft ground suits him well and the drop to 2m2f shouldn’t harm his chance’ (add to your betslip)
2.10 Haydock – Limited Reserve: ‘This looks an easier race than his last victory and I expect him to win’ (add to your betslip)
2.25 Ascot – Unowhatimeanharry: ‘Suffered a shock defeat last time but I’m expecting him to get back on track’ (add to your betslip)
2.45 Haydock – Catamaran Du Seuil: ‘If his jumping stands up then he must have a big chance here’ (add to your betslip)
3.00 Ascot – Singlefarmpayment: ‘Has good form and the likely strong pace will only help him here’ (add to your betslip)
3.35 Ascot – Elgin: ‘Plenty to like about this progressive hurdler and he was impressive in the Greatwood last time’ (add to your betslip)