RACING takes place at Wetherby today and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
What time does racing start at Wetherby?
The first race is at 12.30pm.
There are six races on the card and the last race is due off at 3.15pm.
What TV channel is Wetherby on?
You can watch the racing at Wetherby on Racing UK.
Racing UK is on Sky channel 432, Virgin channel 536, and UPC in Ireland on channel 411.
ITV4 will show the 1.30 and 2.05.
What is the going at the racecourse?
The going is currently Soft, Good to Soft in Places.
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Left-handed, undulating track of 1m 4f with 9 stiff fences to a circuit and a run-in of 200yds.
- Favourites: (2012-17): 251 have won out of 702 races (35.8%). At the previous corresponding meetings, 18 have won out of 38 races (47.4%).
- Leading trainers (2012-17): Mrs S Smith 34-233, B Ellison 21-132, D McCain 19-141, M Hammond 19-256, P Kirby 17-146.
- Leading jockeys (2012-17): B Hughes 32-277, A Nicol 16-88, R Johnson 15-68, G Sheehan 13-61, Craig Nichol 12-67, J Colliver 11-119, J Reveley 9-66.
- Longest traveller: Spoils Of War (3.15) trained by Miss L Russell, Kinross, round trip of 432 miles.
Templegate’s tips for today’s meeting at Wetherby:
- 12.30 Going Gold
- 1.00 Thumb Stone Blues
- 1.30 American Craftsman
- 2.05 Movie Legend
- 3.40 Same Circus
- 3.15 Windy Writer
Today’s Wetherby racecards and results:
Templegate’s TV tips
1.20 Kempton – The Unit: ‘The small field and decent pace should play into his hands’ (add to your betslip)
1.55 Kempton – Midnight Tour: ‘Progressive last season and made a promising return’ (add to your betslip)
2.30 Kempton – Politologue: ‘There’s more to come and he should make it a hat-trick of wins this season’ (add to your betslip)
3.05 Kempton – Sir Ivan: ‘His third behind Elegant Escape and Black Corton at Newbury looks good form’ (add to your betslip)