RACING takes place at Ascot today and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
What time does racing start at Ascot?
The first race is at 2.30pm.
There are six races on the card and the last race is due off at 5.35pm.
What TV channel is Ascot on?
You can watch the racing at Ascot on Racing UK.
Racing UK is on Sky channel 426, Virgin channel 536, and UPC in Ireland on channel 411.
What is the going at the racecourse?
The going is currently Good to Firm, Good in Places.
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Right-handed triangular course of 1m 6f, with a 2f 110yds run-in. First half mostly downhill, last half (old mile) uphill. Straight mile (5f-8f races) uphill throughout.
- Low draw numbers best on the straight course.
- Favourites: (2013-18): 266 have won out of 917 races (29.0%). At the previous corresponding meetings, 53 have won out of 175 races (30.3%).
- Leading trainers (2013-18): J Gosden 35-234, A P O’Brien 28-169, M Johnston 25-266, R Hannon 25-306, C Appleby 20-142, Sir M Stoute 20-161, R Varian 19-132.
- Leading jockeys (2013-18): R L Moore 53-284, W Buick 41-242, L Dettori 25-171, James Doyle 25-180, J P Spencer 25-224, M Harley 17-157, A Atzeni 15-159.
- A P O’Brien won the 3.05 in 2010, 2013, 2015 and 2016, and won the 4.20 in 2008, 2012 and 2017, and won the 5.35 in 2012 and 2013. W A Ward won the 2.30 in 2009, 2015 and 2016. M Johnston won the 3.05 in 2009, 2011 and 2014.
- Longest traveller: What’s The Story (5.00) trained by K Dalgleish, Carluke, round trip of 782 miles.
- G Mosse rides Mountain Rescue (5.00) for C Wall, 4 from 9, 44%.
- James Doyle rides Urban Fox (3.40), Mubtasim (5.00) for W Haggas, 37 from 101, 37%.
- O Murphy rides Signora Cabello (2.30) for J J Quinn, 4 from 13, 31%.
- S De Sousa rides Archetype (5.00) for S Crisford, 25 from 87, 29%.
- Best for favourites: 6 favourites have won the 3.05 at Royal Ascot in the last 10 years.
Today’s Royal Ascot racecards and results: