RACING takes place at Ascot today and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
What time does racing start at Ascot?
The first race is at 2.30pm.
There are six races on the card and the last race is due off at 5.35pm.
What TV channel is Ascot on?
You can watch the racing at Ascot on Racing UK and ITV.
Racing UK is on Sky channel 426, Virgin channel 536, and UPC in Ireland on channel 411.
What is the going at the racecourse?
The going is currently Good to Firm.
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Right-handed triangular course of 1m 6f, with a 2f 110yds run-in. First half mostly downhill, last half (old mile) uphill. Straight mile (5f-8f races) uphill throughout.
- Low draw numbers best on the straight course.
- Favourites: (2013-18): 264 have won out of 904 races (29.2%). At the previous corresponding meetings, 48 have won out of 163 races (29.4%).
- Leading trainers (2013-18): J Gosden 37-225, A P O’Brien 25-161, M Johnston 25-258, R Hannon 25-308, W Haggas 24-185, C Appleby 21-145, R Varian 19-129.
- Leading jockeys (2013-18): R L Moore 52-273, W Buick 41-233, L Dettori 28-162, J P Spencer 25-213, James Doyle 22-176, M Harley 16-149, A Atzeni 16-159.
- A P O’Brien won the 4.20 in 2010 and 2017.
- J Gosden won the 3.05 in 2011 and 2014.
- M Johnston won the 5.35 in 2009 and 2011.
- Sir M Stoute won the 3.05 in 2013 and 2016.
- Longest traveller: Sir Chauvelin (5.35) trained by J Goldie, Glasgow, round trip of 812 miles.
- Weightwatcher: 5.35 Fire Fighting (won off 108 down 14lb to 94).
- S De Sousa rides Dark Rose Angel (5.00) for S Crisford, 25 from 87, 29%.
- J Velazquez rides Gidu (3.40) for T Pletcher, 1616 from 6131, 26%.
- James Doyle rides Aim Of Artemis (4.20) for J Gosden, 44 from 167, 26%.
- L Dettori rides Betty F (5.00) for J Noseda, 70 from 270, 26%.
- L Dettori rides Angel’s Hideaway (2.30), Raa Atoll (3.05), Emblazoned (3.40) for J Gosden, 506 from 1990, 25%.
- Best for favourites: 4 favourites have won the 4.20 and 5.00 at Royal Ascot in the last 10 years.
Today’s Royal Ascot racecards and results: