It remains unclear if Conor McGregor is planning to attend this year’s Grand National meeting at Aintree.
The Notorious attended the famous festival 12 months ago, but horse racing bosses are unsure if he will do so again.
The Jockey Club said the UFC star was not a guest at the meeting last year and that he was there in a personal capacity.
A spokesperson for the horse racing organisation told The Irish Daily Star: “Conor attended in a personal capacity last year.
“He has never been our guest.
“I’ve not heard he’s attending this year.”
The Dubliner has put his New York drama behind him with an adorable family post on Instagram.
McGregor, who was released on bail after being charged over the alleged attack on a fighters’ bus at the Barclays Centre, posted the image in the early hours of Tuesday moring.
He can be seen alongside a smiling Dee Devlin and Conor Jr.
The former two-weight world champion will return to New York on June 14 for his next hearing.
McGregor was charged with assault and criminal mischief with the former charge carrying a year’s prison sentence if he is found guilty.
The second charge is considered far more serious and could carry a much a longer term.
UFC fans want to see the 29-year-old fight Khabib Nurmagomedov later this year.
But last night, bookie Paddy Power revealed he is an odds on favourite NOT to enter the Octagon in 2018.
Conor McGregor could face serious immigration issues if he pleads guilty to charges relating to an alleged bus incident in New York.
The Notorious could face seven years in prison after being charged with three counts of assault and one count of criminal mischief last week.
Lawyer Dmitriy Shakhnevich, who worked for the District Attorney’s Office in Brooklyn where McGregor, 29, is charged, said a “not guilty” plea will see the case go to trial.
He added it would also leave him with a criminal record in the US and could severely damage his career.
Mr Shakhnevich told the Irish Mirror: “If he pleads guilty to something that leaves him with a criminal record, that can affect his ability to re-enter the US.
“Obviously, that’s hugely important because Conor makes his fortune fighting for an American company, with most of its shows in the US.”
The lawyer went on to describe what will happen if no plea is entered.
He said: “Then the case will be put down for Hearings and Trial. However, as with all cases in Brooklyn, that is highly unlikely.
“If Conor pleads ‘not guilty’, and refuses to engage in any plea negotiations, then the case will go to trial.
“If he’s convicted at trial, it’s entirely possible he’ll be sentenced to jail time, particularly due to the felony charges.
“Something tells me a plea will be worked out in this case to avoid any such risks. If he pleads guilty, in my view, he will likely avoid jail time.”
But Mr Shakhnevich added he is confident McGregor’s lawyers will prevent him from being imprisoned.
He said: “In terms of
jail time, it’s very highly unlikely Conor will ever see any jail time in this case.
“Nonetheless, his charges
are severe. He could also serve up to
a year on each misdemeanor charge.
“But courts typically sentence concurrently for these types of cases, not consecutively.
“That being said, again, it’s highly unlikely he’ll see any jail time at all.
“The immigration issue must be dealt with carefully, and I’m sure it will be because Conor has excellent lawyers.”