Sea of Class is top of the class once again, but is she the best of a poor crop of 3 year olds? Join Maddy Playle, Brendan Duke and Nick Watts for a look back at the weekend’s racing, plus a look ahead to the King George and Glorious Goodwood.
On today’s show:
– Sea of Class wins the Irish Oaks for William Haggas – we look at her future targets as the Yorkshire Oaks and The Arc loom.
– We look back at the first JLT Cup at Newbury – winner Stratum is now favourite for the Ebor, will he make the trip to Melbourne too?
– With the news that William Buick is riding Crystal Ocean, we look ahead to a promising renewal of the King George at Ascot on Saturday.
– We await the news of Frankie Dettori’s appeal against his ten day ban, and Brendan has some strong views on how to improve the issue of safety in racing.
– Finally, with Glorious Goodwood fast approaching we take an ante-post look at some of the big races with Stradivarius, Without Parole and Dreamfield all looking like strong favourites.
Producer: Adam Williams
Subscribe on YouTube: