RACING takes place at Lingfield today and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
What time does racing start at Lingfield?
The first race is at 11.30am.
There are eight races on the card and the last race is due off at 3.30pm.
What TV channel is Lingfield on?
You can watch the racing at Lingfield on At The Races.
Attheraces is on Sky channel 415, Virgin channel 534, and UPC in Ireland on channel 418.
What is the going at the racecourse?
The all-weather Polytrack is rated as Standard.
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Polytrack all-weather course, running inside turf track, left-handed and 1m 2f round. The turf course is left-handed and undulating. It is just over 1m4f round with a 3f run-in.
- Draw: AWT-Little effect. TURF: High best on straight.
- Leading trainers (2012-2017): P Evans 79-543, R Hannon 79-448, R Beckett 48-207, G L Moore 47-423.
- Leading jockeys (2012-2017): A Kirby 186-936, L Morris 148-1146, S W Kelly 67-593, L Keniry 61-648.
- Longest travellers: Critical Thinking (12.35), D’waterside (12.35), Kachess (1.45) trained at Tern Hill. Round trip of 390 miles.
Templegate’s tips for today’s meeting at Lingfield:
- 11.30 Joegogo
- 12.00 Dubai One (nb)
- 12.35 Locommotion
- 1.10 Line Of Beauty
- 1.45 Mr Mac
- 2.20 Chelwood Gate
- 2.55 Zubayr
- 3.30 Unit Of Assessment
Today’s Lingfield racecards and results:
Templegate’s TV tips
1.50 Newbury – Brave Eagle: ‘Runner-up on his return at Exeter last month and should be sharper today’ (add to your betslip)
2.10 Haydock – Emperor’s Choice: ‘He gets his conditions today and he has slipped in the weights’ (add to your betslip)
2.25 Newbury – Daklondike: ‘An improving young stayer with a liking for testing ground’ (add to your betslip)
2.45 Haydock – Federici: ‘Ran a cracker when fourth behind Blaklion in the Becher Chase’ (add to your betslip)
3.00 Newbury – Poetic Rhythm: ‘He seems a much better horse this season and is still a novice’ (add to your betslip)
3.35 Newbury – Rocklander: ‘I reckon he’s well enough weighted to see off these rivals’ (add to your betslip)
3.15 Taunton – If You Say Run: ‘Some decent form in the book and she looks well up to this level’ (add to your betslip)